How to Close Sales In MLM
10X Your Results - 3 Questions You Need To Ask
Your 3 Closing Questions
People that are new to marketing often try to push their prospect into joining their MLM business or show a lack of leadership – either way, your prospect does not join your team.
When you try to push the automatic reaction people typically take, is to resist the pressure and the more you push the greater the resistance you get. At the opposite end of the scale is the marketer says ” So what did you think?” and the prospect responds with ” I am going to have to talk it over with my wife/husband/dog catcher or the neighbor down the street.
Prospects are looking for leadership and not a pushy Salesman. Take on the role of a consultant that wants the best for the prospect and is not tied to the outcome.
1. Based on what you saw what would it take for you to get started on a part-time basis about how much money per month would you have to make in order for it to be worth your time.
· Just wait for the answer – let them tell you what would be good for them
2. About how many hours per week could you dedicate per week to make that amount per month?
· Just wait for the answer
3. About how many months would you be willing to work those # hrs per week in order to develop a $$$$ per month passive income?
· Just wait for the answer
Now... Ask For The Sale
4. If I could show you how to to get that $$$ monthly income working # hrs per week – focused time and you would have to be really coachable over the course of the next 6 months is there anything else you would need to get started?
What if your prospect gives you an amount that is not reasonable…
Be a consultant and let them know that you don't believe their expectation is not likely to happen and tell your prospect you can help them build that income but that they will need to change one of the 3 numbers you were given.
a) Amount of hours per week
b) Amount of money per month
c) Amount of time to earn it
If you are new to marketing or just not getting the results from your business that you need it likely is not from doing your best.
Chuck is Christian, a Husband, a Father, a Grandfather and a Foster Parent. Most of Chuck's working life has been devoted to serving others. Over the past 20 years, Chuck has helped hundreds of troubled and delinquent Youth cope emotionally as they went through a critical time in their lives.
In 2000, Chuck Guyett began what would later become a successful career in the Network and Affiliate Marketing industry. He got involved in sales when Pat (his wife Pat now of 40 years), was diagnosed with cancer and could no longer work.
Chuck has earned awards for leadership/sales achievements and has taught thousands of marketers how to sell using the phone.